unable to open salesforce developer console
salesforce developer console freeze
salesforce developer console unresponsive
salesforce developer minimize
“A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.”
1. Open the Developer Console
2. Press “Ctr + Shift + i” to bring up the Browser Dev Tool for the Developer Console page, click on the “Network” tab.
3. Refresh the Developer Console page (F5 is the shortkey for refresh).
4. Find the Id of the IDEWorkspace
5. Open Workbench [https://workbench.developerforce.com/login.php] Select “Utilities” and then “REST Explorer”.
6. Do a DELETE request for /services/data/[api versioin number]/tooling/sobjects/IDEWorkspace/[IDEWorkspace Id from step 4]
7. Re-open Developer Console
Problem should be resolved.